Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Lea Michele: "Sarah Hyland Hurt My Feelings"


Lea Michele is going toward the sympathy vote, and she had her folks coach her on what to maxim. Lea attended Variety magazine's 3rd Annual Power of Women end and the Glee star was sharp to fire back at Modern Family's Sarah Hyland.



lea and sarah



Sarah Hyland playfully poked sport at the Glee star's exaggerated red carpet posing.



"I gotta subsist honest. It hurt my feelings a mean bit." Lea then pretended to care respecting focusing on the positive, even admitting she reportedly treats her crew and fans like sh!t. "I absolutely think the message of today is that women should motivate and warrant women, and so that’s wherefore I'm honored to be a part of today."



Because Lea is fake while hell, she added, "I send her regard with affection. I think she's a exalted person." Sure you do.



Tags: amber lancaster nude louise cliffe nude deborah ann woll nude angie harmon nude elisha cuthbert nude cindy crawford nude karen mcdougal nude rachel nichols nude

0 comments:

Post a Comment