Thursday, February 2, 2012

Georgia May Jagger’s Hot Gap for Harper’s Bazaar UK of the Day

I put on’t like Georgia May Jagger on this account that I’m a Rolling Stones fan and her dad is Mick Jagger…I dress in’t like her because she’s each obnoxious rich kid who has her life pretty much set that I could fantasize ready attaching myself to…you apprehend all the glamor parties and cocaine and champagne….I slip on’t like her cuz her mom is Jerry Hall …..or that she’s the irascible one but has a slutty sister who gets undressed in playboy to get some of the consideration she feels she deserves…..I like her cuz of her tooth rift which I like more than the creative of her vagina gap….cuz I regular want to jam my tiny affecting dick between those shits…and be conscious of being the pain I deserve…

What I’m acquirement at is she’s hotness, I’m a use a ~ upon, here’s her photoshoot.

Tags: May Andersen naked pics Lake Bell upskirt Victoria Beckham leaked Roxanne Pallett nip slip Imogen Thomas bikini Morena Baccarin thong

0 comments:

Post a Comment